Training on Occupational Health and Safety
Training on OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
The course programme is aimed at equipping staff dealing with health and safety to improve the workplace environment safety and health of workers. These participants will be invaluable in the identification and control of occupational hazards at the workplace and also provide an understanding of the legal and legislative regimes that provides occupational health protection of workers at the place of work.
The course is intended for development practitioners, NGO Professionals, Social Activist and Students completed at least Intermediate level education.
By the end of the short course the participants should be able to:
- Know the fundamental principles of occupation health
- Apply principles of health and safety management at place of work
- Implement Zambian health and safety regulations
- Align work practices to conform with ILO Conventions
- Assess loss causation and incident investigation
- Introduction to occupational health and safety
- Fundamental Principles of Occupational Health
- Principles of health & safety management
- Zambian Health & Safety Regulations
- ILO Conventions
- Contemporary issues in health and safety
- Workplace and Work Equipment Safety
- Loss causation and incident investigation
- Hazardous Substances in the Workplace
- Environmental Issues and Control Practice
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Fee: K850 OR $48
The training fee covers training fees, learning materials, and training venue.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to email@example.com